Relactagel is a lactic acid gel that is clinically proven to treat and prevent bacterial Vaginosis (BV). Giving relief from abnormal vaginal odour and discharge associated with BV.
- Relactagel provides relief from embarrassing vaginal odour.
- Relieves abnormal discharge.
- Restores the natural pH of the vagina.
- Can be used to prevent BV as well as treating it.
- Hygienic single use applicators are used to apply the gel where it is needed.
Relactagel is a lactate vaginal gel. Lactate gel therapy restores and maintains the natural pH of your vagina. Relactagel promotes the growth of naturally occurring flora known as lactobacilli.
How to Use Relactagel
One box of Relactagel comes with 7 individual, easy-to-use applicators. The applicator is simply inserted into the vagina and the gel is squeezed out.
For Treatment of Bacterial Vaginosis, use 1 single tube every day for 7 days at bedtime
For Prevention use 1 single tube every day for 2-3 days at bedtime after your period.